We provide total management of the infrastructure and amenities of properties through regular site inspections and ongoing communication with the association board, builder, and developer. To make sure that your site receives the best possible care, our internal team and outside contractors are drawn upon for specialty needs.
Sterling’s internal team and its outside contractors that it draws upon for specialty needs include:
- Engineers & Licensed Trade Professionals
- General Contractors
- HVAC specialists
- Masons & Landscapers
At Sterling Property Management we are the experts at making sure your community or property is well maintained, we have a diverse portfolio of contractors, consultants, and contractors that we call upon to help make sure your community is serviced and maintained to the highest possible standard.
Our full maintenance services include but are not limited to:
- Bid Solicitation and Presentation
- Vendor Selection and Contract Procurement
- Input on and Inspection of Contractor Performance
- Formulation of Short and Long-Term Maintenance Programs
- Work Order Control
- Regular Building and Site/Grounds Inspections
- Project Management