Sterling Property Management Services offers the full array of physical management, administrative and financial management services to homeowner associations, residential and commercial condominium associations, commercial buildings and office parks. Sterling’s proven ability to economically service a property on an administrative basis, combined with its maintenance and repair capabilities, provides a cost-effective and timely solution to your association’s everyday needs of real estate ownership.
To make sure that your association receives the best possible care, Sterling has a panel of outside consultants that it draws upon for specialty needs. The company’s affiliates include attorneys, certified public accountants, engineers and licensed trade professionals, such as general contractors, plumbers, electricians, heating/ventilation/air conditioning specialists, masons and landscapers.
Sterling provides total management of the infrastructure and amenities of properties through regular site inspections and ongoing communication with the association board, builder and developer.
- Bid solicitation and presentation
- Vendor selection and contract procurement
- Input on and inspection of contractor performance
- Formulation of short and long-term maintenance programs
- Work order control
- Regular building and site/grounds inspections
- Rules and regulations administration
- Project management
Sterling excels at managing your property administration so that it runs smoothly and on time. Sterling handles all correspondence and communication between owners and its board, including mailings, newsletters and community updates. Sterling also works with municipalities to ensure that properties are in strict compliance with community regulations. In addition, Sterling facilitates all communications between the municipality and association members.
- Board and general meetings
- Census reports
- Welcome packet to all new residents
- Community correspondence
- Professional service coordination
- Work schedules and progress reports
- Monthly management reports to board of trustees
Sterling is superior in managing the budget and finances for each association in the most cost-effective manner possible to keep expenses low.
- Budget preparation
- Maintenance and assessment management
- Account payable management
- Automated bookkeeping services
- Audit and tax management
- Liaison with accountant on year-end audits
- Liaison with attorney on legal matters
- Insurance administration
- Detailed monthly reports:
— Trial balance
— Income statement
— Accounts receivable/payable
— Financial and budget analysis